Wednesday 15 June 2011

Loopy Philosphy

Today I am feeling a little schizophrenic...one minute I'm wanting to just lie down, and the next I'm feeling bouncy and purposeful! The only explanation I can think of is the BIG lunar eclipse tonight. I know some of you might find that a bit far fetched, but I'm one of these sensitive souls who gets a headache when it's overcast and stormy, and a wee bit loopy at the full moon......!! 'Nuff said!
Have been recently contemplating and discussing all this 2012 stuff with various people, and although I don't have many answers, I have a few theories!! I think I might also be picking up on the general unrest that seems be sweeping around the world at the moment, and feeling rather discombobulated generally! I think the changes we are feeling now have been coming on for a very long time, years, or even decades, and I'm convinced that I choose to be born here and now for a reason...though I'm not sure exactly what that is yet....will let you know if I find out! However, we all have to make good with where we are right now, and do the best we can with what we've got. I'm still uncertain where my work and life is leading me at the moment, but I'm trying to trust that it will become clearer as time goes on. Am going to try pushing open a few doors and see what's on the other side, but I suspect there might be a few deadends behind them.
But on another theme, I'm beginning to think the way forward for us humans is COLLABORATION! I think that the old adversarial way of being, in business and relationships, has not served us well...if you think about it it has brought us into the parlous state we are in now after all. In order to survive in the future, we need to re-learn how to co-operate and work together for a common goal. If things get more difficult, with regard to having enough energy, food, then we have the choice of either fighting each other for the increasingly scarce resources- or trying to work together to find new ways of being and sharing what we all have. Maybe I'm being idealistic, and I'm aware that there are some people out there who would prefer to go down kicking and fighting for themselves and don't care who or what goes with them, but I'm praying that something significant will happen to make everyone change their point of view and embrace the change. Perhaps it's already happenning.............

No comments:

Post a Comment