Wednesday 7 September 2011

Moving On Up.....

It feels as if suddenly everything has gathered speed and broken into a trot! After so many weeks of feeling stuck it feels really good to get moving again- apparently Mercury has stopped being in retrograde- so that explains it all! All this new activity has cheered me up no end, but at the same time I mustn't go into overdrive and wear myself out. I think part of my depression has been due to tiredness, and I am feeling like I'd prefer to slow down a little generally. I've been working hard for so long, I think I'd like a little change. Like lots of people, I'm finding it hard to manage financially, and fewer students have meant less money, so I need something to supplement what I already earn. I'd like the space and time to go to workshops myself, and to be able to take a backseat occasionally.
I've been promoting the souk for all I'm worth, as time is of the essence, but so far have had to restrict my activities to online as I still can't get to all my old email addresses- the computer is still not working. Mel is coming around again this week to have another go so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can fix it, otherwise it will make life pretty complicated as my regular classes are starting again soon and I need to get to the info.
Peter and I are planning some developments with the radio show, but they are long term, so you'll all have to wait and see, but we're very excited about it all! The show is going well, although I'm having trouble finding guests for some reason...have run out of friends to invite on! We're looking into using Skype if people can't get to us, so that will open up various possibilities.
I've also created a Facebook page for Sid's culinary activities. I think he creates some amazing and interesting things (though not always to my taste!!) and think that the world needs to hear what he's up to. He refuses to sign up to Facebook so I'm doing it on his behalf- if we wait for him to design a website it may be some time.....
...and the good news is that I'm steadily losing weight, only a few pounds, but it's working!! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment