Monday 12 September 2011

Looking on the Bright Side.......

Just a little blogette today as it's almost 7pm and I feel as if I haven't hardly done anything! Actually, I know that's not entirely true, as I've done a radio interview and been to see my lovely friend C to give her some Reiki, but I guess as those things were fun and enjoyable they don't count as work! Oh dear....I've just realised that I'm saying work = not enjoyable....not a very good message to send to the Universe! OK, if you really break it down, it's the downside of being employed- having to do your own tax return, having to face having debts and feeling guilty about it, worrying about where the work (and money) is coming from. But after reading a bit more of Maggy's book I am trying to remain positive and to see the bigger picture.... rather than asking directly for money, I will focus on doing the things that make me feel happy and optimistic and enthusiastic, knowing that this will draw abundance to me! The higher part of me knows this to be true. You know the term 'Follow your Bliss'? I do believe that if you can find a way of doing that, that earns you a living, then that must be wonderful. Well, I suppose that I HAVE been doing that for much of my working life- but with the belief that it wouldn't earn me much money...hmmm. Need to change that, then! But I have had some of the most wonderful, marvellous, inspiring, exciting and memorable experiences I could ask for.......and I'm rich in those! Counting my blessings again!

No comments:

Post a Comment