Thursday 14 April 2011

Navel Gazing

Having just read my last blog I'm still pretty much in the same place as before, which is not a pleasant surprise! I'm not a girl for standing around, and I would have liked to have got a bit further along with some of my plans by now. However, I'm also a believer that things won't happen until the time is right or the circumstances are optimum. But of course that 'sweet spot' or moment is an elusive thing and can't be controlled, or commanded. It can be requested, but the trick is to then allow it to unfold in it's own time. Ahh, there's the rub! I'm a bit impatient and if I get a sniff of an idea, like a bloodhound I'm off! I want it to happen now or ASAP! So...some of the ideas I have require some input by others and they are either ignoring me, too busy to reply, or I'm low on their list of priorities (that's OK, I DO understand that bit- I'm not a complete narcissist!), so I feel as if I am losing momentum. But that does mean that I get into a state of resignation- and as long as that doesn't create a downward slide into depression, it's not a bad place to be. I'm not fighting, struggling or getting irritated, but can be in a state of calm-believe it or not! I understand that the whole Cosmic Ordering thing is about being in the right space to request the right thing and accept the outcome, but it can be the most diffcult thing in the world to get into that space! So any of you guys upstairs...I need a bit of help, please! A sign or signal would be good , so I know which direction I should be going in......

No comments:

Post a Comment